Choosing LED lamps, everyone is undoubtedly considering that it is more energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and no stroboscopic, but in the long-term use, LED lamps are also worn, and with some wrong operations, it is easy to damage LED lamps. Even LED lamps require good maintenance to achieve maximum efficiency and longer life. With the popularity of LED lamps, more and more consumers have raised questions about LED maintenance.
Under what circumstances will LED lamps be broken?
1) LED lamps with poor quality are more likely to malfunction. When purchasing, you must look for a brand with quality assurance.
2) LED lamps that are not used correctly according to the product instructions are prone to failure and have hidden dangers.
3) When used, the current is too large to exceed the rated current of the LED lamp, which may cause some components of the LED driver to burn or be broken down.
4) The problem of “water mist” of LED lamps, the phenomenon of water droplets and water must appear on the inner wall of the outer cover after a certain period, such as a candle light, a bulb lamp or a flood light. LED luminaires are generally assembled from several materials. For example, the heat dissipation part of the lamp cup is made of metal, and the lamp cover is made of plastic. The luminaire will generate a certain amount of heat during operation. The thermal expansion coefficients of different materials are different. After long-term use, the materials will be joined in different materials. There is a gap and air intake; when used in an environment with relatively high humidity, the temperature inside and outside the lampshade is different, and the gas heated inside the lampshade will be cold at the lampshade. If the gas contains more water vapor, water will be generated. The phenomenon of fog and water drops will continue to light up for a while and this phenomenon will disappear. Therefore, the humid environment is also a factor that affects the life of LED lamps.
LED usage rules and maintenance methods:
First, after buying the lamp, do not be busy to install, you should read the installation instructions carefully, and then follow the installation instructions according to the good lighting, otherwise there may be danger.
Second, do not change the structure of the luminaire during cleaning and maintenance, and do not change the parts of the luminaire at will. After maintenance, the luminaire should be installed as it is, and the parts of the luminaire should not be missed or misplaced.
4. When using the luminaire, try not to switch frequently. Although the resistance of the LED lamp is about 18 times that of the ordinary fluorescent lamp, it will affect the life of the electronic components inside the LED lamp too much, which will affect the life of the lamp.
5. It is important to note that in addition to special LED lamps, ordinary LED lamps should be avoided in wet environments. The humid environment will affect the electronic components of the LED lamp driving power supply. The electronic components are damp and the lamp life is shortened.
Therefore, moisture protection is the key to lighting maintenance. Especially for bathroom and bathroom LED lights and kitchen stove lights, moisture-proof lampshades should be installed to prevent moisture intrusion and avoid rust damage or leakage short circuit.
Finally, it is best not to wash the LED light with water. Just wipe it with a dry cloth and wipe it with water. If it is accidentally touched, try to dry it as much as possible. Do not wipe it with a damp cloth immediately after turning on the light.
1) Ordinary LED lights cannot be used in circuits of dimming table lamps, delay switches, and inductive switches.
2) Avoid use in high temperature and high humidity environments
3) The inside of the LED lamp is mainly powered by the power supply. It is recommended that non-professionals do not load and unload the assembly themselves to avoid the danger of electric shock.
4) LED lighting fixtures are generally used at ambient temperatures of 5 to 40 degree.
5) The metal parts of LED lighting fixtures are not allowed to use chemicals such as polishing powder.
6) The dust behind the LED lighting should be cleaned with a dry cloth or tweezers.
Want to know more, please click here，contact us
Copyright © Lamp Shining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved