What is floodlight
1. The projection angle of the floodlight is more flexible, usually 30-120 degrees, if there is a higher demand, there can be other projection angles.
2. Floodlight is a kind of lighting that can evenly illuminate the area within a specified angle. The combination of multiple floodlights in the scene can achieve great lighting effects. Similar to indoor candles or light bulbs, the irradiation range is large.
What is a spotlight
1. The projection angle of the spotlight is usually 25 to 45 degrees;
2. Mainly used for decorative lighting, decoration lighting, commercial space lighting, billboard lighting, local lighting, landscape lighting, stage lighting, etc.;
3. Set off the atmosphere and highlight the uniqueness of the illuminated items;
Successful landscape lighting is the key to creating beautiful night scenes. Obviously, in landscape lighting applications, floodlights and floodlights should be used depending on the range of objects you need to illuminate. If the range is large, use floodlights. If you only need to illuminate a small angle range, use a floodlight.
Floodlights and spotlights are a great way to highlight landscape features and illuminate driveways, decks, and other areas around the house. Mixing them can achieve the best lighting effect.
Whether you are looking for outdoor spotlights or floodlights, Lampshining has a series of LED lighting options to meet the outdoor lighting effects you want.
Share the Post
Copyright © Lamp Shining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved