Because of the increasingly fierce price war, the product with almost the same appearance, structure and function has a price difference of 2-3 times. Many users are confused at a time and don't know where the price difference comes from. It is difficult for ordinary LED lighting manufacturers to distinguish, let alone consumers. Price differences are mainly caused by the following aspects:
1. Brightness: LED lamps have different brightness and price. It's not hard for us to understand that, like traditional incandescent lamps.
Likewise, high wattage lamps are more expensive. The brightness of LED bulbs is expressed by lumen. The higher the lumen number, the brighter the lamp, the more expensive it is.
2. Antiseptic ability: LED lamp with strong anti static ability has long life and high price.
3. Wavelength: LED lamps with the same wavelength have the same color. If the same color is required, the price will be high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED light spectrophotometer to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current: LED lamp is a single-conductor light emitter, if there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. High leakage current LED lamp, short life, low price, and vice versa.
5. Light-emitting angle: LED lamps with different uses have different light-emitting angles. Special light-emitting angle, the price is higher. Such as full diffuse angle, full light distribution, 360 degree luminescence and so on, the price is higher.
6. Life: The key to different qualities is life, which is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price, the average life of LED lamps is higher than that of traditional lamps.
7. LED chip: LED lamp luminous body is chip, different chip, price difference is very big. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. The price of LED chips from Taiwan factories and Chinese manufacturers is lower than that of Japan and the United States. Most of the price of the LED lamp is concentrated on the chip, which is equivalent to the heart of the LED lamp.
8. Colloid: The colloid of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin. The price of LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fire. Good colloids are safer in daily use and can effectively avoid accidents affected by short circuit and other emergencies.
Generally speaking, the price of LED lighting is decreasing, but the consumers of low price LED lighting products must have one more eye in order to avoid purchasing inferior LED lighting. Low-priced LED lamps are more likely to be manufactured with inferior materials and rough processes, which are not only unsafe in safety, but also doubtful in product quality. Therefore, consumers in the choice of LED lights, must see clearly the product parameters and product quality, do not covet cheap.
To learn more about safe and good quality lamps, please contact us, LED Lighting Manufacturer
Copyright © Lamp Shining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved