Golf is an outdoor sport. People walk on the grass and the ball flies in the space above the grass. Therefore, when considering the lighting of the golf course, not only the illuminance of the golfer walking but also the ball falling on the lawn should be considered.
In the golf course, a hole is mainly composed of a tee, a fairway and a green. Due to the different design styles of each course, these parts are arranged differently in the course. Therefore, night lighting must also take due account of them in order to facilitate their own role. Proper lighting arrangements can also increase the fun and challenge of golfing at night.
What are the requirements for golf course lighting design?
1. Lighting in the batting area. Behind the main shot area, set the light pole at least 5m away from the hitting area. To use a wide-lighted lighting fixture, there is enough diffused light in the hitting area. At the same time, the lamps are also considered for distributed installation. In order to reduce the shadow in the hitting area.
2. The lighting device can have sufficient vertical illumination in front of the hitting area. So most of the light needs to be projected far away. The trajectory and hit zone of the golf ball that is knocked out can have sufficient illumination. Allows the hitter to more clearly track the ball's flight orbit and range of drops.
3, the arrangement of the light pole and the luminaire, but also to have sufficient horizontal illumination and uniformity. Minimize excessive light and dark changes in illumination.
4. The installation and projection direction of the luminaire should be such that the luminaires and the direction of light projection on the main channel follow the line of sight of the batsman to avoid strong light in the reverse direction. The luminaires on adjacent channels should be protected from glare caused by direct light.
Golf course illumination value
Refer to the standard values of the illumination standards for golf courses and other stadiums.
The illuminance value of the golf course is recommended as follows:
1. The average illuminance value of the hitting area of the main shot area of the hitting area should be 150Lx or more:
2. The vertical illuminance of the hitting area within the height of 30m, the average vertical illuminance behind the main pole area should be above 100Lx; the average vertical illuminance at 100m in front of the hitting area should be above 300Lx; the average vertical illuminance at 200m in front of the hitting area should be 150Lx the above.
3. The channel illumination needs to have an average illuminance of more than 120 Lx over the total length of the channel. The average vertical illuminance should be 50Lx or more.
4. The green area of the putter should also have sufficient illumination. It should also minimize the shadow of the human body caused by the hitter when hitting the ball in multiple directions in the area. The average illuminance in this area should be above 250Lx.
How to choose lighting fixtures
Share the Post
Copyright © Lamp Shining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved