Tennis is one of the most popular leisure sports. In addition, tennis has a positive impact on a person's mental health. Therefore, in my opinion, everyone should participate in such sports to improve endurance and maintain good health and mental health. Some people even built their own tennis courts in their backyards. At this time, outdoor tennis court lighting played a key role in ensuring that there was enough visibility to exercise. This is one of the best ways to enjoy tennis. However, there are many factors to consider when building a tennis court. Building a tennis court is a complicated process. If not properly planned, in the long run, you may end up spending more money.
In terms of the cost of building a tennis court, the price may range from $50,000 to $80,000. In addition, after the tennis court has reached a certain time, in addition, the tennis court needs regular maintenance to last, and can withstand extreme levels of seasonal fluctuations. The condition of the different types of equipment used in the tennis court should be checked and the damaged equipment should be repaired or replaced in time. There is also a need to replace lighting fixtures, and maintenance costs, combined with labor costs, require a lot of expense. Therefore, the construction and maintenance of tennis courts is very expensive. Therefore, in order to save costs, all aspects of construction need to be considered clearly, LED lighting is used in lighting equipment, because it has a life of 50,000 hours and a 5-year warranty, saving 60%-75% energy compared to metal halide lamps. It can greatly reduce maintenance and usage costs.
Here we present some suggestions for lighting when building a tennis court.
1. Illumination standard of tennis courts
Amateur competition (training): 150k-300k,
General competition: 300k-500k
Official competition: 500-750-higher (1500x).
2. Installation environment description
The height of the four surrounding fences of the outdoor tennis courts is generally between 4-6 meters, which can be increased or decreased depending on the environment around the stadium (tree or building height). In addition to the distribution of indoor roof lamps, there should be no lighting fixtures on both sides of the outdoor court and on the end lines.
Outdoor stadium lighting should be set on both sides of the fence network 6 meters above the ground, the lights from the sides of the stadium evenly illuminated.
3. Tennis court lighting recommendations
1. The light source of the tennis court lighting should be LED lighting (white light)
2. Luminaires should be floodlighted, preferably with integrated lighting;
3. The power of the light source is 100w-300w according to the height of the lamp, the density of the lamp and the illumination requirement;
4. According to different game levels, the lights can be grouped and controlled;
5. The height of the luminaire is 6-8 meters, and it is installed in the position of the line of sight of the person;
6. The distance between the lamps is larger, and the degree of glare can be appropriately reduced;
Share the Post
Copyright © Lamp Shining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved